Thursday, April 24, 2008

My First Blog

Well...Here I am...Finally...it has been a long wait...a long long one...i had wanted to start my own blog..have my own little space in the vast ocean called the "INTERNET"...to have a place where i could share my thoughts and maybe get some occasional feedbacks...i was very skeptical...about little things like the name of the blog...the things that i would write...should i write in proper english...or should i write in the english to text from our cell phones....about the fact that this outlet for my emotions...this space where i would communicate with myself would be accessible to anyone at the click of a button. But then today while reading a blog i felt so overwhelmed that i decided to do it at the very moment...So now lets c...how does this part of my life as a blogger turns out to be...!! Hoping that it would be just the way i have thought it to be...Cheers...!!

3 comments:

Nidhi said...

Hi Karan

Welcome to blogosphere! COngratulations on your first post. :) I hope you thoroughly enjoy the experience, and as far as the post goes.. i remember this is the same one you mailed to me some time back. You write what you think, and not make up things you want people to read. You'll grow a lot in terms of thought process... putting your thought to words.. as you go along the journey of blogging..

Cheers

Devil's own

bondgal_rulz said...

great blog mate....love d name n d layout....jst write abt wht ya feel strngly n trust me u ll neva go wrng...happy bloggin :)

Karan said...

@ Nidhi...thank you so much...i cudnt help but smile when read your comment...wud definitely keep posting...n look forward to comments... :)

@ Isha...i really appreciate your comments... n wud look forward to them for my future posts... :)