Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Bloggie... :)

This is a post that i had written sme days back, but didnt get time to post it. I had it on my comp as a draft, but had my exam on 25th and was caught up in a few other things and just couldn't find enough time to finish it. Doing it today...I guess bettr late than never.. :D ... 

Without any furthur ado... here it goes... 

Its my blog's birthday.. it turned 1 on 24th April 2009. Sorry for not being able to wish you on time bloggie.........

I'm feeling extremely happy that you have turned 1 today. I was the one who brought you into existence. Its like you are my kid ( I said 'like' before anyone starts to have thoughts... :P ....), and its your first b'day !! 

Blogging has been one of the best things that I decided to do...sharing my thoughts, and being able to  have share thoughts of others, freezing my memories in time, expressing my feelings on any thing that I feel for, interacting with other like minded people, and so many othr things, just by writing a simple post on my blog...

I had mentioned this in my in my 'Whats Thr in The Name' post that I want my blog to be able to bring a smile on the faces of whoever reads it. I recently got an award from Annie ... 'You Make Me Smile Award' . Thank You so much Annie. :) :)  It is my first award, and to top that, its gives me immense pleasure to know that I have been able to achieve one of the most important thing that I had wanted to by creating this blog... :) ...

I love my blog very dearly, and it means a lot to me. I would like to keep growing as a person as i blog more, and i hope to improve my writing skills as time passes. But, one thing is very important for me - Whatever i write is from my heart, and would try to keep it that way. Because no matter how jazzy and my blog might get, if it stops having straight from the heart posts, it would only 'look' nice, but wouldn't be actually nice.
  
Kisi ki muskurahato pe ho Nisar...
Kisi Ka dard mil sake toh le udhar...

Kisi ke waaste ho tere dil mein pyar...
Jina isi ka naam hai...

Ke marke bhi kisi ko yaad aayenge...
Kisi ke aansuon mein muskurange...

Kisi ko ho na ho.. humein toh Aitbaar...
Jina isi ka naam hai...

This is what I would like my epitaph to say... 'He brought smiles...he brightened days..' I hope I would continue to be able to bring smiles on peoples faces, and I'm would like to apologize for any hurtful things that I have said to anybody.

I would like to thank each and everyone who has taken precious time out of their lives to read my posts and comment on them. They mean a lot to me, and are a huge source of inspiration. Thank you everybody, and I hope the comments would keep coming. :)  

PS - I'm not in the best of the moods today, and i'm not sure if I should be blogging today and putting up a few things that i have mentiond above. I don't know if i would regret puttin git all up over here tomorrow, and if it would be best to forget certain events and move on. But had to wish you today kiddo... :) I'm sorry for not being my usual upbeat self...would be back soon..with all the pjz and smiles and optimism.. :) ... Happy B'day Bloggie... :) 

Herez a toast to my blog.. :) ...

Cheers...

18 comments:

Netika Lumb said...

Hey.. Belated Happy birthday, dear Karan's blog. :)
May you live for years to come :)

bondgal_rulz said...

Happy budday tere blog ko !!!!!

Blog se pooch lena ki use kya gift chahiye n let me know k ?? he he

God!! Ha sit really been that long already?? Where'd the time go by ??

And bhaalu, you always bring smiles to others, dontcha worry. :P

Aaj hi I was grinning cos of your you-know-what...he he

Keep blogging

Cheers

fms1988 said...

happy belated b'day.
May u have many more b;days to come.lol.

IceMaiden said...

heyyy happy belated bday to ur blog!! :) hope it has an awesme time on Blogsville ind years to come. :)

Thnks for my mention. heheh :) U make me smile award to u was alaso totally dilse. :)

Keep smiling n making everyone smile too.

Luv,
Annie.
P.S: Haa Haa jaa raho hu padhne!!! sheesh!!! itne sare mom's mil gaye hai mujhe yaha pe. :P

Deepika said...

Hey *Happy birthday*
'spring blossoms'
it was really cute one... it made me recall the time when i used to write diary and used to wish my diary on every occasion every new year.... used to write my all good and bad days....
Cheers :))

I am Alive said...

Hey.. Cute post.. I hopped in from fms's blog..
Another "You make me smile" award to you ... Just one year old & so many accolades :)
Keep the good work buddy....

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Belated happy birthday to Mr. Bloggie....I call mine MOL(Moments of Life)....not a regular on your blog...just went through as many posts as I could ..

Found your comment on one of my poems...thought I would want to say "thank you"...so thank you Mr. Karan:)...I see you have a femme following...;) keep up the good work ...

Well, keep posting...its good to know you...:)

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday to your blog Karan.. :)

Adisha said...

Happy belated birthday !!

Keep smiling ...

Karan said...

@ Netika -

Thanks fr th wishes.. :) ...i too wish fr the same.. :) ...

Karan said...

@ bondgal -

Thank you.. :) ... gift.. ummm.. that bournville is still due..!! woh chalegi.. :D ...

n yea.. time flies.. doesnt it ??!! :) ...

im glad i manage to bring smiles to others... :) ...

wud definitely keep blogging... :)

Cheers... :D

Karan said...

@ Fatima...

Thanks... :D ... im sure it wud hv many more b'days n celebrations.. :D ...

Karan said...

@ Annie ... Thanks... :D ...

jee.. thanks fr the award again.. :) ... i wud try my best... :) ...

PS - aren't u glad that u had so many ppl becoming 'moms' fr u ??!! theek se ho gayi na exams..!! :P

Karan said...

@ Deepika -

:) ... thank you so much.. :) ... u also used to do the same fr ur diary ha ??!! lolz.. do it fr ur blog too.. :) ...

cheers.. :) ...

Karan said...

@ i'm alive -

Thank you so much fr the wishes n comments.. :) ... and the award.. :) .. im so happy that my blog is making ppl smile.. :) ...

n as far as the accolades go.. i feel i just write whn i feel like writing.. mayb i write less.. but whtevr i do.. its frm th heart.. mayb that is the reason why it gets through to the people who read it.. :) ... all of them hv been very generous in the appreciation... including u .. :) ..

Keep visiting..:) ...

Karan said...

@ Vandana... Thanks fr visiting.. :) ... n commenting.. wud make sure that u r a regular on my blog frm now on.. *wink wink*...lolz...

n u r welcome.. :) ..

as far as the following goes...well.. don't know what to say... guys.. start following my blog..!! :P

You too keep posting.. :) ... nice to know u too.. :) ...

Karan said...

@ Pink Orchid... Thanks... :) ... keep visiting n commenting... :)

Karan said...

@ Adisha..

Thank you so much.. :) .. u too kp smiling... :) ..

Cheers...