Thursday, May 1, 2008

Watz Thr in The Name ??!!

Hmmm....sme people asked me...why "Spring Blossoms"...well...the name of my blog was somethng which kept me from starting my blog...for a long time...i wantd smethng which would be....umm...plain...soft...nice...i dint want anythng flashy....i wanted the name to suggest the kind of posts that i would post...i want my blog to bring a smile on the faces of the people who would read it...the kind of smile which comes on one's face after seeing a beautiful flower...a smile from within...

n also spring happens to be my favourite season...nature bestows us with so many sweet flowers...n beauty all around...its so pretty...trees n plants laden with flowers...n one of the reasons why i love spring is....im a "spring baby"....was born in april...

so...Spring Blossoms it is... :)

No comments: